LOS ANGELES, Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- A former co-star of Dustin Hoffman has accused him of regular sexual harassment, marking the third woman to have spoken out against the Oscar-winner with sexual harassment claims.
In a guest column for The Hollywood Reporter on Friday, Kathryn Rossetter shared her working experience with Hoffman during the 1984 Broadway production of Death of a Salesman. She said Hoffman would put his hands up her costume and request massages.
Rossetter's accusations came a month after author Anna Graham Hunter alleged Hoffman of groping her and making inappropriate comments when she was a 17-year-old intern on the set of the 1985 TV movie of the same play. Hoffman has previously denied abusing Hunter.
TV writer Wendy Riss Gatsiounis is the second to have come forward. She told Variety that Hoffman sexually propositioned her during a meeting about a play she had written, including asking the question "have you ever been intimate with a man over 40?"
The new accusation by Rossetter is met with mixed views on Twitter.
DanJustDan said, "When you're a star they let you do it." Suzanne bilodeau said, "Women finally have the stage to speak up against this, it took decades to get here."
However, some people don't buy it. Omid said on Twitter that "This is getting somehow ridiculous. Anyone can claim something for 10 or 20 years earlier! lol."
Hoffman, now 80, has been known for his versatile portrayals of ordinary people. He won the Academy Award for Best Actor in 1980 for Kramer vs. Kramer and in 1989 for Rain Man.
















