Palestinian shot dead by Jewish settler

Source: Xinhua| 2017-11-30 18:54:01|Editor: liuxin
Video PlayerClose

GAZA, Nov. 30 (Xinhua) -- A Palestinian was shot dead by a Jewish settler in Qusra village near Nablus city, north West Bank, Palestinian sources said Thursday.

The head of Qusra village council Abdel Azim Odeh told Xinhua that the victim, Mahmoud Odeh, who is in his early forties, was working in his farm land when a Jewish settler attacked him and opened fire towards him.

Odeh said that the villagers withheld a group of settlers in a nearby cave area before handing them over to the Israeli side through the Palestinian civil liaison office.

No Israeli source was available to comment on the incident so far.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001367908981