Zimbabwe pull out of Cecafa tournament

Source: Xinhua| 2017-11-30 01:45:46|Editor: huaxia
Video PlayerClose

KAMPALA, Nov. 29 (Xinhua) -- Zimbabwe pulled out of the Council for East and Central African Football Associations (Cecafa) Senior Challenge Cup, a top official said on Wednesday.

Nicholas Musonye, Secretary General of Cecafa said they received communication from the Zimbabwe FA that they have pulled out the team.

Zimbabwe together with Libya had been invited as guests for the event that will also attract defending champions Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zanzibar, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan.

Libya also pulled out of the tournament.

Musonye said they will adjust the fixture accordingly and go ahead with the tournament. Enditem

KEY WORDS:
YOU MAY LIKE
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001367887471